A better way to protect your boat against oxidation and fadingMarine 31 Captainís Boat Coating with UV50 provides longer lasting protection than any conventional wax or polymer sealant. Formulated using a complex blend of quartz-based particles, this state-of-the-art boat coating provides superior resistance to UV rays, salt degradation, and other common contaminants that plague a boat from every day use. Compared to a traditional wax that only lasts a couple months, Marine 31 Captainís Boat Coating provides protection measured in years!
Boat waxes and synthetic sealants have been around for decades and work well to protect your boat against the elements of nature for periods of several months. Thanks to advancements in technology, a new type of protection for your boat is available that lasts upwards of five times as long as a wax Ė Marine 31 Captainís Boat Coating.
Marine 31 Captainís Boat Coating outlasts, outshines and provides better protection than any boat wax or synthetic sealant currently available Ė we guarantee it!
Captain's Boat Coating is easy to apply using a Lake Country Coating Applicator
After you've applied a thin coat, gently buff off any excess using a high quality microfiber towel
Compared to a conventional boat wax that forms a temporary sacrificial barrier of protection, Marine 31 Captainís Boat Coating creates a hard shell of protection that lasts up to two years! Frequent washing will not remove Captainís Boat Coating, and neither will exposure to salt spray and other common contaminants that plague a boat from every day use.
Marine 31 Captainís Boat Coating contains a propriety UV inhibitor called UV50. UV50 provides the utmost protection against UV-induced fading. If youíre a frequent boater, youíre well aware that protecting your boatís hull against the damaging effects of the sun is an ongoing battle. Coat your boat with protection thatís designed to last the long haul with Marine 31 Captainís Boat Coating.
Boats that are coated with Marine 31 Captainís Boat Coating will remain cleaner and shinier in between washes. When you do wash the boat, youíll be amazed at how easily salt spray and grime is removed.
One or two passes with your wash mitt and your boat will look like the day you applied the coating. Best of all, only an ounce or two is needed to coat an entire 30 foot boat!
Marine 31 Captainís Boat Coating is extremely easy to apply. Simply follow the instructions below:
- Make sure the surface is COOL to the touch. Never apply coating to a hot panel.
- Polish surface to remove oxidation and staining.
- Working one section at a time, spray a LIGHT mist of Marine 31 Port to Starboard All Purpose Cleaner directly onto surfaces to be coated.
- Wipe each section down with a DAMPENED microfiber towel. Two applications might be necessary to remove all polishing oils.
- Use a second clean, dry microfiber towel to dry the surface. Itís important that no residue from the APC is still present on the surface.
- Working on an area no larger than 2í x 2í, apply the coating directly onto a Lake Country Coating Applicator and spread it out using a back and forth and side to side motion.
- Wait 1 minute and remove excess residue using a clean, dry microfiber towel. Switch towels often.
Avoid exposure to water for 12 hours while the coating cures.
Captain's Boat Coating provides protection that's measured in YEARS, not months! It will leave your boat looking glossier than any wax or synthetic sealant.
Made in USA