A slick finish for the seven seas!
Marine 31 Vessel Coat UV Pro is designed to create extreme hydrophobicity, allowing for a slick finish. Formulated to work with gel coat surfaces, clear coat, plastic and metals, Marine 31 Vessel Coat UV Pro can be used for a variety of different surfaces, including those in direct sunlight. Plus, Marine 31 Vessel Coat UV Pro is easy-to-apply with a slow flash time so that you can have a larger working area.
Your boat is your pride and joy, the queen of the open water! So, take care of it in the way it deserves with Marine 31 Vessel Coat UV Pro. With this product and its ease of use on a variety of surfaces and in direct sunlight, there is not reason not to treat your vessel to coating perfection. Marine 31 Vessel Coat UV Pro is comprised of an advanced formula of marine quality coating. This coating is designed to work with gel coat surfaces, as well as, clear coat, plastic, glass and even metals. Thanks to a high resin composition that soaks up the porosity of gel coat, it takes a lesser number of coats than a traditional ceramic coating. Boats are always surrounded by water, so why not make your boat's surface hydrophobic?
Marine 31 Vessel Coat UV Pro allows for extreme hydrophobic properties, ending with a slick finish. This hydrophobic property will allow for water and the contaminants they carry to bead up and roll off the surface, rather than stick to the surface and cause troublesome dirty water spots. So, since your boat lives on the water, water beadings is the perfect bonus! While coating a boat is never particularly easy, after all boats tend to be much larger than a car, but Marine 31 Vessel Coat UV Pro makes it a little easier. After all, you can use it in direct sunlight!
Using the Marine 31 Vessel Coat UV Pro will be one of your final steps. Meaning before using, make sure your surface is clear of oxidation, swirls and scratches, compound and polish if necessary and then spray Marine 31 Gel Coat Prep Spray to remove any remaining polishes. Then it is finally time to apply Marine 31 Vessel Coat UV Pro by a applying it to a microfiber applicator and crossing the surface in a criss-cross pattern. But because this coating has a longer flash time, you can work in a much larger area, saving you time.
- For best results, ensure surface is clear of oxidation, swirls, and scratches.
- Compound and polish gel coat if necessary.
- Use Marine 31 Gel Coat Prep Spray to remove any remaining polishing oils.
- Using a microfiber applicator, apply Marine 31 Vessel Coat UV Pro to the surface in a back and forth, criss-cross motion.
- Because of the longer flash time, you can work in a larger area - 6 sq. ft. x 6 sq. ft. is ideal.
- When flashing has occurred, you are clear to wipe away excess product.
- Repeat around entirety of vessel.
- Marine 31 Vessel Coat UV Pro can be layered, with 3 coats being ideal.
- Allow at least 1 hour between layers. Coating cures in approximately 24-48 hours with full coating effectiveness being achieved at 1 week.
Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of this products by air, FedEx 3 Day, FedEx 2, or US Mail. This item is shipped by FedEx Ground only. Sorry but no APO or FPO addresses.